Hello I Draw The Art

Hello My name is Maximum and I drew some don't starve things, I believe this is the appropriate place to post them. (some of them are a tad weird looking due to them being drawn on a 3DS)

Also just a warning, some of them have a bit of blood but nothing too serious

post-54784-13764595309056_thumb.png
post-54784-13764595308589_thumb.png
post-54784-13764595307907_thumb.png
post-54784-13764595310497_thumb.png
post-54784-13764595311744_thumb.png

[if you are wondering about his hands I just have a headcannon that Wilson wears big black rubber gloves]

Wilson your hair is just too fun not to draw.

Anyway those are some of my arts, I have some more but I doubt anyone would like to see them.

ALSO I should just say I'm completely fine if anyone uses my art for avatars, reaction images, whatever, as long as you ask me permission first and credit me.

Edited by Maximum124
  • Like 16

I doodled a Wilson with a blunderbuss when I was getting used to the Sai brushes but the hair bothered me a bit[ATTACH=CONFIG]9302[/ATTACH]I tried fixing it but it still bothers me :wilson_cry:bleh

r u srs? ITS PERFECT! Keep up da work you magnificent person!

Love the art, the hair on the latest picture looks great, it may not be perfect but I still don't see what you are upset about.

To tell you the truth I don't really know either, I think its that I'm used to drawing in a different style and I don't usually draw Wilsons hair like that