TrebleStudios-Don't Starve Fan Art

You're welcome! I'm glad you like it! :DAbout the Paint Tool, that's very nice of you to help, I'd love to get started. Does it cost any thing, and do you know if it gives any bugs to the computer? Again, that's kind of you to say and do these things. Thank you so much! :D

Paint Tool SAI costs money but you are free to download the software from the SAI website and launch it. When you do that it triggers a 31-day trial. I'll send you a PM with my Skype name so I can help you get started ^^SAI hasn't changed at all since 2008 as far as I know, that's when I started using it. I haven't encountered a single bug, however, a friend of mine noticed that SAI asked for username and password when she launched the software on the family computer. So if you are stuck on a family computer and do not have admin rights you'll have to enter username and password every time you launch SAI. But THAT issue is related to Windows itself, don't blame SAI for it.

Paint Tool SAI costs money but you are free to download the software from the SAI website and launch it. When you do that it triggers a 31-day trial. I'll send you a PM with my Skype name so I can help you get started ^^SAI hasn't changed at all since 2008 as far as I know, that's when I started using it. I haven't encountered a single bug, however, a friend of mine noticed that SAI asked for username and password when she launched the software on the family computer. So if you are stuck on a family computer and do not have admin rights you'll have to enter username and password every time you launch SAI. But THAT issue is related to Windows itself, don't blame SAI for it.

I do have my own computer, so the username and such shouldn't be a problem, I just need to be careful what I download. Do you know how much it costs?

World 1: King of Winter. With a party, food and resources diminished quickly, leaving little left for the days to come. In one certain woman's eyes, Wilson was the problem. After tricking him into staying back at "base camp", she and the rest of the party deserted Wilson in the dead of winter. Left with nothing, Wilson is on the brink of freezing and starving to death in the cold. Tears well in his eyes as he begins to accept the fact that no one's going to save him, come back for him...Then, silently and without warning, a sudden figure appears before him in the creeping darkness, and calls him out in a strangely soothing low tone..."Say, pal...You don't look so good.."

PAGE 1

PAGE 2

PAGE 3

PAGE 4

PAGE 5

PAGE 6

PAGE 7

PAGE 8

PAGE 9

PAGE 10

PAGE 11

PAGE 12

PAGE 13

PAGE 14

PAGE 15

PAGE 16

PAGE 17

PAGE 18

PAGE 19

PAGE 20

FINALE

say__pal_king_of_winter_page_1_by_treble

Edited by TrebleStudios
  • Like 1

This is a short comic strip done by my sister for Maxwell. Based off of Miss's amazing Don't Starve comic! All credit goes to her!

%7Boption%7D

Woah that's pretty impressive, I see somebody found clues in my Comic Q&A on DeviantArt hehe :D

Thanks a lot for the fan art, I really appreciate it.

World 1: King of Winter. With a party, food and resources diminished quickly, leaving little left for the days to come. In one certain woman's eyes, Wilson was the problem. After tricking him into staying back at "base camp", she and the rest of the party deserted Wilson in the dead of winter. Left with nothing, Wilson is on the brink of freezing and starving to death in the cold. Tears well in his eyes as he begins to accept the fact that no one's going to save him, come back for him...Then, silently and without warning, a sudden figure appears before him in the creeping darkness, and calls him out in a strangely soothing low tone...

"Say, pal...You don't look so good.."

%7Boption%7D

I love when there's a story behind pictures, why getting treated with one candy when you can get two!

Woah that's pretty impressive, I see somebody found clues in my Comic Q&A on DeviantArt hehe :DThanks a lot for the fan art, I really appreciate it.I love when there's a story behind pictures, why getting treated with one candy when you can get two!

My sis was creeping over my shoulder reading it with me, saw a few hints and answers, and got right to sketching! She adores Max and can't keep him out of a drawing.Thank you for taking the time to read the story. I kept editing it to get it sound the way it does. Glad you like it! :3

The snow crunched before him as the figure approached him. Wilson, after a moment of recognition, turned his gaze back to the icy earth, shivering and breathing hard. The cold air burned the back of his throat, and strained his lungs as they began to succumb to the cold. The imposing figure knelt slowly before him, puffing a cigar indifferently. He scanned him for a moment before speaking, his voice muffled by his cigar.

"You DON'T look so good.." he said, repeating himself with a hint of concern.

Wilson looked back up at him from his spot on the snow, searching for that emotion in his emotionless eyes. He turned his watery eyes back to the ground, not a word uttered. Wilson was about to speak, but was interrupted by the low tone again. He spoke simply and Wilson was surprised by the sudden gentle note he spoke in, as though he were talking to a troubled child. For a moment, and no more than that, Wilson thought he cared...Somebody cared...

post-53951-13764596862452_thumb.jpg

Edited by TrebleStudios
  • Like 1

The snow crunched before him as the figure approached him. Wilson, after a moment of recognition, he turned his gaze back to the icy earth, shivering and breathing hard. The cold air burned the back of his throat, and strained his lungs as they began to succumb to the cold. The imposing figure knelt slowly before him, puffing a cigar indifferently. He scanned him for a moment before speaking, his voice muffled by his cigar.

"You DON'T look so good.." he said, repeating himself with a hint of concern.

Wilson looked back up at him from his spot on the snow, searching for that emotion in his emotionless eyes. He turned his watery eyes back to the ground, not a word uttered. Wilson was about to speak, but was interrupted by the low tone again. He spoke simply and Wilson was surprised by the sudden gentle note he spoke in, as though he were talking to a troubled child. For a moment, and no more than that, Wilson thought he cared...Somebody cared...

My goodness! These are so poetic and beautiful! The pictures and the story is so well done! You really capture emotion well.

thank you

Note that this was my first time drawing this guy, so it might be a little sketchy. I also apologize for Lucy looking so feeble, and the thinness of Woodie's overall appearance. He should have a larger build than how he appears. But hey, I tried for you :D Here he is!post-53951-13764596871795_thumb.jpg

Note that this was my first time drawing this guy, so it might be a little sketchy. I also apologize for Lucy looking so feeble, and the thinness of Woodie's overall appearance. He should have a larger build than how he appears. But hey, I tried for you :D Here he is![ATTACH=CONFIG]11259[/ATTACH]

huzzah! Better then i could do. good job!

"Why do you care...?" Wilson spat as the taller man rose to his feet. His voice cracked and turned into a hoarse whisper in his feeble attempt to sound aggravated. "You dragged me here to die for your own amusement."

The other man rounded on his heel to face him. "You're starting to sound ungrateful, pal," he hissed through clenched teeth. "If I didn't give a damn, I wouldn't be here."

Wilson scoffed, shivered again, and lowered his gaze. The older man continued to stand a few feet away, hands shoved deep in his pockets. "You doubt me?" the low tone pursued.

Tears came to the gentleman's eyes as he met the other man's gaze again. "I wouldn't if you'd do something other than just standing there and watching me freeze!" His voice cracked as he raised his voice, and he broke into a coughing fit again.

As he heard the other man's heavy footsteps approach him, he mustered all his strength to get away...

post-53951-13764596882397_thumb.jpg

Edited by TrebleStudios
typos D:

Wilson let out a pitiful cry of fear as he felt hands grab him roughly under his arms and lift him. As his body uncurled, his joints cracked and his muscles screamed. The cold had seemed to freeze them in place, and when they were suddenly unraveled, they sent a surge of pain through his chilled frame. Wilson whined hoarsely as he was sat roughly in the lap of the one whom he feared would do him harm. He ceased to struggle for he found it fruitless to fight one with such a grip. As he was laid like a babe in his lap, the other man removed his cozy coat and wrapped him tightly in it. The fur from the garb warmed Wilson fast, but not as fast as both of them knew was needed.

Wilson's lungs were strained as he struggled to catch his breath, and he wheezed as he looked up at the other man who rested against a boulder in the snow. He opened his mouth to speak, but a gloved hand was raised to him in a motion to silence.

"Shh," the other man whispered as he adjusted Wilson in his lap. He pointed a finger at him. "We're not going to talk about this."

Wilson paused for a moment before speaking in no more than a whisper. "..Who..are you...?"

post-53951-13764597005981_thumb.jpg

Edited by TrebleStudios

Dammit, dammit, dammit, you have a lot of pics that (though while very-well done) has scenarios that I would not picture various characters in...it's messed up that I can live with actual same-gendered pairings in real life, but not possible ones in art. Pfft, what's wrong with me? >_>

Dammit, dammit, dammit, you have a lot of pics that (though while very-well done) has scenarios that I would not picture various characters in...it's messed up that I can live with actual same-gendered pairings in real life, but not possible ones in art. Pfft, what's wrong with me? >_>

I don't mean to sound rude whatsoever, and pardon me if I do, but I don't intend to pair them as you may be thinking. It's more of a close kind of friendship. My sis has a whole back story to their bond and Max's favor towards Wilson, but she'll have to type it out or do art for it. I honestly don't know how to describe their relationship, but I'll be sure to figure it out :D Thanks for viewing these and enjoying them! I really appreciate it! :D

Hence the word 'possible' in that statement, since I had no idea where the pics were headed. And while I do appreciate the knowledge that the direction is not where it's going, sometimes I can't stop the brain from thinking it. That's like telling Wilson he can't perform any further science, he's gonna do so anyway. x.xAnd don't worry, Miss is in the same boat with some of her pics. It's not just you. And your sister needs to get her ideas down in paper one way or another, she's under direct orders at this point to do so. >_>