TrebleStudios-Don't Starve Fan Art

The Waltz dance perhaps? Maxwell looks bored with his own game.

Sure thing! I'll get it up as soon as I can! Do you want two characters partered or going solo?"You've been an interesting plaything, but I've grown tired of this game.." Stated by Maxwell himself. :D

The Waltz dance perhaps? Maxwell looks bored with his own game.

Voila! As you asked, a waltz just for you! I was really debating with myself on whether I should do a partnered dance or solo, or I f I should do both. I was going to have Willow and Wolfgang epically failing beside them, but I decided against it. So, I hope you are pleased with how this turned out, it was a real struggle for me. This pose is referenced from a SYTYCD routine. post-53951-13764596428707_thumb.png

Voila! As you asked, a waltz just for you! I was really debating with myself on whether I should do a partnered dance or solo, or I f I should do both. I was going to have Willow and Wolfgang epically failing beside them, but I decided against it. So, I hope you are pleased with how this turned out, it was a real struggle for me. This pose is referenced from a SYTYCD routine. [ATTACH=CONFIG]10701[/ATTACH]

This turned out great! I'm dying of laughter here :D (which is a good thing) *goes on and desperately studying anatomy*

This turned out great! I'm dying of laughter here :D (which is a good thing) *goes on and desperately studying anatomy*

I'm really glad you like it! Always happy to help! Also if I may ask, why are you laughing? I don't mean it in a rude way, I'm just asking. :D I think of things like that..:D

I'm really glad you like it! Always happy to help! Also if I may ask, why are you laughing? I don't mean it in a rude way, I'm just asking. :D I think of things like that..:D

It's a .. well, put it simply, we'll never hope to see them in that pose :DKind of off-worldly in a good way.

Voila! As you asked, a waltz just for you! I was really debating with myself on whether I should do a partnered dance or solo, or I f I should do both. I was going to have Willow and Wolfgang epically failing beside them, but I decided against it. So, I hope you are pleased with how this turned out, it was a real struggle for me. This pose is referenced from a SYTYCD routine.

%7Boption%7D

Haha awesome :D Love the idea, but something gives me the impression that Wilson is taller than Maxwell. When using reference pictures don't assume the people you see will fit perfectly as models for other characters ^^

Despite this it put a smile on my face.

Haha awesome :D Love the idea, but something gives me the impression that Wilson is taller than Maxwell. When using reference pictures don't assume the people you see will fit perfectly as models for other characters ^^Despite this it put a smile on my face.

Yes, I see where you're coming from. I thought something looked off when I was drawing it, I just couldn't figure out how to fix it. Thank you for pointing that out! I'll keep that in mind. Either way, I'm glad you like it

It's a .. well, put it simply, we'll never hope to see them in that pose :DKind of off-worldly in a good way.

I'm glad you like it! Sometimes, I like to put characters in situations you might not see them in just to see how other characters may react to it, or how it might look. I don't want to reveal any spoilers on Max, but Wilson might have never been able to move like this. I only draw him dancing because I like the way he looks doing it. :D Anyway, I'm always happy to answer requests. I'm glad you like it!

This is my attempt at coloring with MS Paint. I can do it on paper, but once I'm on the computer, I'm like...derp..D:Some fan art for the Don't Starve fan comic by Miss. Also inspired by the SADDEST MOVIE ON EARTH, Les Miserables."I'm not mad at you..."post-53951-13764596510741_thumb.png

This is my attempt at coloring with MS Paint. I can do it on paper, but once I'm on the computer, I'm like...derp..D:

Some fan art for the Don't Starve fan comic by Miss. Also inspired by the SADDEST MOVIE ON EARTH, Les Miserables.

"I'm not mad at you..."

%7Boption%7D

That's a touching piece of art... Sad but well done, thanks a lot for the fan art! ^^

Unfortunately I cannot spoil anything about the upcoming pages huehue >:3

I read you consider your digital art "derp" :D? I think it's good but if you want I could help you get started with Paint Tool SAI, it suits both tablet and non-tablet users. (That's the software I use when drawing the DS comic.)

That's a touching piece of art... Sad but well done, thanks a lot for the fan art! ^^Unfortunately I cannot spoil anything about the upcoming pages huehue >:3I read you consider your digital art "derp" :D? I think it's good but if you want I could help you get started with Paint Tool SAI, it suits both tablet and non-tablet users. (That's the software I use when drawing the DS comic.)

You're welcome! I'm glad you like it! :DAbout the Paint Tool, that's very nice of you to help, I'd love to get started. Does it cost any thing, and do you know if it gives any bugs to the computer? Again, that's kind of you to say and do these things. Thank you so much! :D