Vingw take your Tallbird

AlbinoWyvern

*pokes Tallbird with spear* HAHA IT BLEEDS NAO.

WHY? WHY DID YOU DO THAT? *Pulls out scoped shotgun* BAHAHA, No..... no you won't.... won't let you....*Puts on blood like warpaint*.... do that....

Edited by vingw

WHY? WHY? WHHHHYYYY??!! *Pulls out scoped shotgun*BAHAHA, No..... no you won't....*Pulls out knife and slits hand*I won't let you....*Puts on blood like warpaint*.... do that....

Waitwaitwait. You can't kill me like that! *puts on honey poultice on your hand* isn't that better? c: Now you can go murder anything you want without bleeding to death yourself!

Well, you know... on one hand, tallbirds are delicious, on the other, I like my neck...WE'RE BEST FRIENDS NOW! :3 *gives cookie*

Would you like some tea, maybe hot chocolate? Coffee? Water? Grape Juice? RaccoonSuperhero, we require you to make your secret, special cookies!

Would you like some tea, maybe hot chocolate? Coffee? Water? Grape Juice? RaccoonSuperhero, we require you to make your secret, special cookies!

Oooh, special cookies, my favourite! Unless "special" is codename for "poisonous"... oh, who am I kidding, poison is DELISHOUSS! *nibbles her tail* Uhm... you didn't see that.

May I have some tea too?

NO! Go have your favourite animal abused and then go on a complete rage and then end up making up with that person you hated two minutes ago!Okay, fine, what kind? Earl Grey? Orange Pekoe?---DISCLAIMER: I don't support groups such as PETA, in fact, I despise them.

NO! Go have your favourite animal abused and then go on a complete rage and then end up making up with that person you hated two minutes ago!Okay, fine, what kind? Earl Grey? Orange Pekoe?---DISCLAIMER: I don't support groups such as PETA, in fact, I despise them.

1) Orange Pekoe please.2) wtf is PETA?3) I make out with no one if dey kill ma kitties!