May 16th Build

Kevin

I'm getting a un-fixable crash with the game now (see image). I've Verified files, deleted local files, re installed the game completely and have NO mods running. Game crashes every time I drop down into a cave in a newly generated world. Not much I can do at this point but wait for the next update.Slight update: Opting out of beta and opting back in (with files being downloaded again) has fixed the install...

Edited by tehMugwump

I discovered something while exploring adventure mode on the test build,I found two BRUTAL never before seen setpieces. They are really deadly and I have never seen them before(well the first one)..The second one got me terrified. I found it but I cannot believe it.I cant even sleep due to it..I..will post some screenshots tomorrow somewhere (on mobile device now)...

This might have already been reported, but I can no longer examine items in my inventory if I have a backpack equipped. It seems to be because of the new shift-click inventory management.

first off thanks so much for all the fixes so far, everything is great! especially the click-to-storage and hammer thing from the last one... SO much grief over that hammer.

i had kind of a suggestion that popped into my head a bit ago... i would love to be able to catch bats and put them in birdcages. i usually keep crows but i want a pet bat so, so bad. please, somehow make this happen! i suppose they would function and be caught the same if possible.

just imagine keeping a crow, a bat, and a smallbird. it would be so awesome. so. awesome.

Just hours before the official update hits the live game now. Just wanted to say that testing the caves was great. Klei representatives are so communicative and patient. The forum community here is very passionate and motivated. I'm sure this isn't by chance/luck. Thank you again for the best beta testing I have been part of yet.