We're Live!

hey for the new update would you make this: a special suit wich lets you disguise as a pigmam so pigs help you straight away but it goes down as if you are wearing a hat and it offers no protection.and maybe just maybe a new crazy story character who is a ghost and hovers around the world and your sanity goes down less but freindly animals like beefalo run away from you unless if you have the pig disguise.This is too crazy if you want to make this but how about that ghost could be wilsons dead wife and he wants to resurect her and sometimes you see wilson picking up resorces but thats too crazy and alot of coding so i dont mind but please could you make the pig suit thing.:biggrin-new: oh and can you make a map maker please thank you for the great game !!!:biggrin-new:

why must dont starve updates end :crushed:

Who said anything about updates ending? The developers promised at least six months of updates, although there won't be an update every 14 days. The developers switched to delivering a new update every month.

Who said anything about updates ending? The developers promised at least six months of updates, although there won't be an update every 14 days. The developers switched to delivering a new update every month.

Glad to see the change now it will give the team more time to test the updates and fix problems.

I just started my Klei forum account, And I must say, this is an achievement! I loved every minute of this game, And I am glad to have been with you every step of the way. One of the best gaming experiences I've had for sure. :D

Gente de Klei: excelente juego el que han creado, lleno de misterio y acción. Espero jugar al modo "Aventura" pronto. Deben incluir traducciones al Castellano.

Usted debe divertirse con la aventura. Un montón de nuevos retos. Mucha diversión

Just by the way, can I expact multiplayer or co-op.

There has been a lot of talk about adding a multiplayer or co-op mode. I’d like to give our official response to this suggestion, and clear up any confusion that people might have.

As you can see from the game’s roadmap, our vision for the game does not include network play. We have promised our players an awesome single player experience, and we are devoting all of our time and resources towards fulfilling this promise. We are even committing to six months of continued support after launch, so that we can make the game even better.

Don’t Starve was designed and implemented as a single-player game. At the code level, you have to do things a lot differently if you want to play over a network. If we were to implement multiplayer now, we would have to re-architect all of this code, which would have unavoidable spill-over effects for the single player experience. This would make it harder for us to fulfil the promises that we’ve made, and compromise the overall quality of the game.

This is an amazing community, and we really value your feedback, as you can see from our constant updates and hotfixes. We have discussed and debated multiplayer A LOT within the studio. In the end, we have concluded that we can make a better game, and better support the community, if it remains single player. This is why we are not planning on adding multiplayer or co-op to Don’t Starve.

Now let’s get on with making the best single player game we can make!

No