The Official Don't Starve Soundtrack

I don't know if it is right to say here ?? but the video www.youtube.com/watch?v=W689SOpXG9o on dontstarvegame.com looks very old it even shows the research points... That is too old [MENTION=2]Bigfoot[/MENTION] Will you change that please,Sir ?

• Developer

FYI, earlier today we updated the soundtrack with somewhat longer tracks. So if you bought the soundtrack earlier than this afternoon, feel free to download the newer, better version. Bonus! :)

FYI, earlier today we updated the soundtrack with somewhat longer tracks. So if you bought the soundtrack earlier than this afternoon, feel free to download the newer, better version. Bonus! :)

Very nice, longer songs are always welcome.

Oh Bigfoot, why didn't you tell me it's on Steam already?

Whatever: It's on Steam! Wohoo!

Mentioning people who said they will get it when it's on steam, even if only remotely said so:

[MENTION=2967]SiCkness[/MENTION] [MENTION=8478]Raccoon Superhero[/MENTION] [MENTION=26697]The Who[/MENTION] [MENTION=8766]Sindex[/MENTION] [MENTION=1087]501105[/MENTION] [MENTION=9585]Alvhem[/MENTION] [MENTION=3998]sirmentlegen[/MENTION]

You'll find the soundracks in the "soundtrack" folder of the DS folder.

You'll find the soundracks in the "soundtrack" folder of the DS folder.

I know, but it's just so annoying to get those out with FSB extractor, and half of the time it just crashes my music player.

And the soundtrack DLC contains a new song; and they will be adding new songs to it, Bigfoot said so.

I know, but it's just so annoying to get those out with FSB extractor, and half of the time it just crashes my music player.

And the soundtrack DLC contains a new song; and they will be adding new songs to it, Bigfoot said so.

I know, i bought it.

I mean when you have the DLC, it's in the "soundtracks" folder. In a folder called "mp3".

So I must pay another 5 bucks for get the soundtrack of the game that I already bought?Or this is just for get the mp3? The game will not include the extra songs? Can't understand this...

Edited by nachazo

• Developer

So I must pay another 5 bucks for get the soundtrack of the game that I already bought?Or this is just for get the mp3? The game will not include the extra songs? Can't understand this...

The soundtrack is the remastered, longer versions of the music you listen to in-game. It also includes a bonus track that's not in the game, and it includes both the MP3 and lossless FLAC formats for your listening pleasure.We value the work our musicians did, and hope you do, too! Totally understand if you choose not to purchase it.
  • Like 1

I don't want to be rude but are you new to this?

Ok, cleared then.Edit: For clear my position, I thought that I won't have ost ingame if not buy this DLC. That's why I was angry :)Edit 2: Just for clear more, I'm also musician, so value totally his work, but I tought that it was the typical DLC abuse that we saw in some games.

Edited by nachazo