The Official Don't Starve Soundtrack

• Developer

The Official Don't Starve Soundtrack is now for sale!

Steam version available here.

Posted Image

Since the beginning we've loved the work that Vince and Jason have done for the music, and indeed we've gotten a fair amount of requests for the full soundtrack. These tracks are remastered and presented in both MP3 and lossless FLAC format, and includes a bonus track that isn't included in-game.

As we add more music to the game during our 6-month content updates, we'll be adding them to this package for free!

We hope you enjoy it.

Edited by Bigfoot
  • Like 4

The Official Don't Starve Soundtrack is now for sale!

Posted Image

Since the beginning we've loved the work that Vince and Jason have done for the music, and indeed we've gotten a fair amount of requests for the full soundtrack. These tracks are remastered and presented in both MP3 and lossless FLAC format, and includes a bonus track that isn't included in-game.

As we add more music to the game during our 6-month content updates, we'll be adding them to this package for free!

We hope you enjoy it.

Nice soundtrack poster, Sir...

That treeguard,spider, ghost,werepig,raven.... Look so awesome.. :applouse:

Hmm, the page mentions 9 soundtracks.

Does this include the additional soundtracks which will be released in those 6 months?

Or will there be more than 9 and they're 9 right now?

Mentioning so the one who knows stuff answers: [MENTION=2]Bigfoot[/MENTION]

Oh and you should maybe mention that more will be added, on the page. (i hope i'm not just blind and didn't see it)

I've never bought a soundtrack from Steam, what's the big difference, why do people want to wait?

I don't want to wait, i only have one payment option and it's only available on Steam.

But i guess when you buy it on Steam, you can always easily download it via steam. That's my assumption.

I don't want to wait, i only have one payment option and it's only available on Steam.

But i guess when you buy it on Steam, you can always easily download it via steam. That's my assumption.

Bummer. Hope you don't have to wait long.

But 'easily download'...don't see how it would be any easier than downloading straight from the website.

Yes, I am curious about the stupidest things :p :P

• Developer

Hmm, the page mentions 9 soundtracks.

Does this include the additional soundtracks which will be released in those 6 months?

Or will there be more than 9 and they're 9 right now?

Mentioning so the one who knows stuff answers: [MENTION=2]Bigfoot[/MENTION]

Oh and you should maybe mention that more will be added, on the page. (i hope i'm not just blind and didn't see it)

There are 9 tracks right now (some of them are small stingers, like the dawn music), and we'll be adding more as we go along. Not sure how many, though! We add tracks as needed to the game.