Draw Your Character into Don't Starve

not going to do the drawing but title: Pesky tricksterquote: "**** you Maxwell" special abilitys: can teleport , starts with Trickster's hood equipped Trickster's hood grants cold immunity and also gives extra inventory space (four slots)

Edited by stormfront

hahaha that would be something like What is this?What is that?While examining thingsand when hounds are coming, "what was that noise?"or "what is going on?"and when he's in the total darkness "Who turn off the lights?"and examining maxwell, "Who is that?"Or, obvious things likeIs that a tree?Is that a pine cone?IS THAT A SPIDER?and his title could be "The perplexed" or "The uncertain" ? XD

• Like 2

hahaha that would be something like What is this?What is that?While examining thingsand when hounds are coming, "what was that noise?"or "what is going on?"and when he's in the total darkness "Who turn off the lights?"and examining maxwell, "Who is that?"Or, obvious things likeIs that a tree?Is that a pine cone?IS THAT A SPIDER?and his title could be "The perplexed" or "The uncertain" ? XD

Jack, you are a genious.

This took a while for me to do, but I finally finished it:post-14041-13764592317443_thumb.jpgAs part of an agreement with Maxwell I have been granted limited control over time by being able to reduce it to 1/4 of its normal time. I can only do this for up to 30 seconds and only once per day as bending the fabric of time to my will requires intense focus and can be strenuous on the mind if used for long amounts of time.As for being able to build things for half the resources and twice the durability, I used to be a traveler who explored the world and have experience from being stuck in the wilderness before. I am also a perfectionist and it takes me much longer to build things but the end result is superior to the brand you would typically get from Wilson or the others.I have a very slow metabolism, basically I can go much longer without food than most people. The time it takes for a hunger point to go down is about 7 seconds (give or take), for me it takes around 14 seconds.To give an example of my power I used a random spider (which you can plainly see behind me). The spider's movements are slightly slowed down so I can easily dodge him mid-lunge and move at normal speed.

Edited by Warden
  • Like 1

Ah I might as well include mine as well![ATTACH=CONFIG]5445[/ATTACH]Everything is pretty much listed on the picture UvU

I've seen yours before on your fanart thread, it looks very nice! I never got a chance to throw a reply onto your art thread but I may later on after I flip through all of your thread pages.

Ah I might as well include mine as well![ATTACH=CONFIG]5445[/ATTACH]Everything is pretty much listed on the picture UvU

Looks awesome *thumbs up* I'd love to see that character in the game ♥