Winter's Tale - Morse Code (puzzle page)

In the new teaser for Winter they've released morse code throughout the video, I've translated it to:

THEIR END IS YOUR BEGINNING.

Anyone find anything else?For anyone interested (and lazy) the morse code is:

- / . . . . / . / . . / . - . / . / - . / - . . / . . / . . . / - . - - / - - - / . . - / . - . / - . . . / . / - - . / . . / - . / - . / . . / - . / - - .

Edited by w00tyd00d

Their end is your beginning... what if it has something to do with all of the characters dying in the video?

Hmmm , maybe , maybe something happens when you die , or maybe its a warning that the game changes a bit when you die or a different world has a special feature that is randomly generated.I'm not so sure , I'm not good with these puzzles.

- .... . .. .-. . -.-.. .. ... -.-- --- ..- .-. -... .--. .. -.-. .. -. --- So i just spent 5 minutes getting this off spaced version of it just to find someone already did it and correctly...Also that is all I noticed in the trailer, no one frame flashing images or anything :p

Edited by Karma Hound

Their end is your beginning... what if it has something to do with all of the characters dying in the video?

Very interesting thought...I'm doing a little bit more research in to it, seeing if there's anything visual I missed. So far I haven't gotten anything.

Very interesting thought...I'm doing a little bit more research in to it, seeing if there's anything visual I missed. So far I haven't gotten anything.

All the characters that die die on day one... a beginning... very interesting.EDIT:Dr. Derpenstein just had an idea about the meaning, I think it's pretty fitting.I noticed they all died on day one, right? Their end is our beginning...We can start worlds that begin with winter /on day one/.

HAH, hasn't anyone noticed what this may mean? THE END IS YOUR BEGGINING, they want to point out that when you die, you don't actually die, maxwell transports you into another world, heals you and it repeats the magic words: "Say, you don't look so good pal, better find something to eat before the night comes" XD

HAH, hasn't anyone noticed what this may mean? THE END IS YOUR BEGGINING, they want to point out that when you die, you don't actually die, maxwell transports you into another world, heals you and it repeats the magic words: "Say, you don't look so good pal, better find something to eat before the night comes" XD

It's their, not the, which implies that something other than you ends, and that's YOUR beginning, hence the other theories.

I would say my theory, but Luna already did....So I came up with a new one as well.Perhaps the end of winter is when you kill deerclopse, and this starts your beginning in spring.Or the end is when you die to him. Or that they all die on day 1 and you start on day 1. (Very quizzically useless.)Nah, I think the first one was correct.

they all have stuff that take more then a day to get so maybe there is a chance you play a world over when you die?

I believe I heard somewhere that they were adding the ability to find items in your starter area that you normally couldn't get that early.

I don't know anything about that but could be right. I'm upset that there isn't a temperate bar looks like its going to be hard to tell how cold you are.

Technically, there is, he built one early into the trailer. I think it was called the weatherometer or something whimsical like that. Also, when Wilson dies of frost (after succeeding the other 4 to perish) you can see frost on the side of his screen - so it'll be easy to tell how cold you are.