Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'atlas'.
Hi all. So from the help output: How exactly should that work? My understanding is that since a texture's image width and height must be powers of 2, the atlas xml file is there to specify which part of the image is the part that should actuallly be "active" (respond to mouse clicks and occlude the rest of the game). My expectation is that ktech would automatically get the first/last row/columm with a pixel of non-zero opacity and set the atlas values accordingly. But using a source image like the one attached, the atlas is always generated with values: u1="0.000976562" u2="0.999023" v1="0.000976562" v2="0.999023" Am I missing something?
Hello There are 2 awesome house mods for Don't Starve - Wilson_House and Wilson_House_Light. Second one has a fireplace, which first one does not have. So for Don't Starve Together there is only Wilson_House, made by the same respective authors So i have been trying to mod the script (for private world purposes) of the DST house, to add a fireplace. I replaced Wilson_House's atlas texture file in animation folder's zip file with Wilson_House_Light's. Now the script. I have added the fire options in the script, including inst.components.burnable:AddBurnFX("pigtorch_flame",Vector3(-210,10,-00.1), "fire_marker") which i took from the Don't Starve Wilson_House_Light mod's script. After all of this i entered the game and saw i had Wilson_House_Light's texture but no fire. I removed "fire_marker" and got the fire, but when i'm turning the world, the fire changes it's position as the house's texture turns. So i'm guessing that fire_marker was being used to fix it's position against the texture? Recalling that, i wanted to read the anim and build files with the notepad and see if there was anything mentioned about markers. After opening those files i saw that it's bytes have not been written consequently, but as i didn't know which bytes represented integers and which chars i couldn't read it in the end. Then i found the BinaryConverter tool and managed to read those files, but didn't find anything concerning markers. I'm in a dead end and need an advise from more experienced people Thank you in advance.
Hey all, Sorry to have multiple posts on the front page, this is the first mod I've made and I've got lots of questions for lots of problems. The problem I'm having is adding a custom weapon (specifically, a spear) to a custom character that was working fine before I began coding in the spear. Anyways, in my other post I was having trouble with the inventory images not being located. I think I managed to fix that, because now I can login to the main menu with my custom character enabled, and start up a game and choose said character without a hitch. But as soon as the world begins to load, within seconds after choosing my character, I get a crash. The log, which I will attack below, gives me the error that it "could not find region "FROMNUM" from atlas "FROMNUM" it asks if the region is specified in that atlas. Well, I don't even know where a "Fromnum" atlas would be, I can't find it in any of the mod folders or anything (probably really stupid of me to be looking for this but oh well). I tried re-creating the atlas-0 and build.bin for the spear in the Anim folder, but to no success. I am at the end of my rope with this and could really use a more experienced pair of eyes to check my code. As said, this is my very first mod in LUA. It makes me feel really stupid because I've coded mods for minecraft in java before, although that has its place in a different forum. If ANYONE has any clue what I'm doing wrong here, and can point that out to me so I can get an idea of what to do better next time, that would be fantastic. Below I am attaching the modmain.lua, the prefab file for the spear, and the error log from the documents folder of my computer (Documents/klei/donotstarvetogether/) log.txt modmain.lua globestaff_aristotlemeans.lua