• Content count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

 Content Type 




Klei Bug Tracker

Game Updates

Hot Lava Bug Reporter

Everything posted by Ilnor

  1. [MENTION=64072]Johnnyprofane[/MENTION] poor abagail >.> Waiting for DAYS ?
  2. i agree about the pathfindingThe suggestions in my stream has been "Make him follow the path that you've walked instead of trying to catchup to where you are"Same could go for abby
  3. Ophelia?

  4. i just wish woodie wasn't glitchy I guess i should go try wickerbottom but... trees manThey're calling to me.

    I livestream don't starve

  6. Woodie still brokenI've ragequit on my stream twice now because of dying to this glitchHotfix just made it so the glitch is 100% of the time the hud won't go awayBefore it was like 50/50 so i at least had a chance of it working as intendedJust here to rage since i literally just lost my world to this glitch less than 5 minutes agoGG Woodie, i love you lucy but you're ****ing the game up
  7. I'm planning on doing a 70% don't starve marathonBy that i mean the other 30% of my stream might be random games(Or just "sots:the pit" which i feel is like don't starveI've been streaming almost daily on regular hours Come by and see what's happening over hereAlso we got WES !I'm going to try some adventure mode on him I did a 45 day run on wes with custom map settings (Almost no berries bushes, carrots, rabbits etc etc, Extra monsters, long dust etc etc)Follow my stream page if you miss the livestream it'll e-mail you when i go live
  8. Hey guysI do a lot of different indie games and i'm here to say this one's up now !I can't say i'll dedicate 100% of my time to this but i do plan on getting as far as possible without starving by and say hi !As i do with all my threads i plan on maintaining the title showing weither i'm live or notFollow my stream to always know when i go live !