caniuslupis

  • Content count

    1
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

10 Good

About caniuslupis

  • Rank
    Junior Member

Badges

Don't Starve
  • Contributor
  1. Bug Submission Please choose a category [Gameplay] Platform Steam Version Number 4.2.0 Issue title Krampus Won't Die Steps to reproduce I was too "naughty" (killed sufficient amount of rabbits) and Krampus spawned, I ran back to camp (during dusk) and placed a bee mine inbetween him and my camp, he stepped on the mine (it was now night) and was attacked by bees, he killed off 3 bees and then proceded to fight with the last remaining bee near a burnt tree (medium in size) I noticed that the bee would hit him and he would not hit back- So i stepped in (it was now morning) And i proceeded to hit him with a spear (27% durability remaining) and the spaer broke before he died, I then constructed another spear, and doled out 57% of its duability onto him before I figured something was really wrong. Describe your issue My issue here is that Krampus won't die after taking a total of 84% of a spaers durability in hits and 3 bees from one bee mine. This is what i believe to be a good description of what i was doing at the time (as mentioned before) "I was too "naughty" (killed sufficient amount of rabbits) and Krampus spawned, I ran back to my camp (during dusk) and placed a bee mine between him and my camp, he stepped on the mine (it was now night) and was attacked by bees, he killed off 3 bees and then proceded to fight with the last remaining bee near a burnt tree (medium in size) within the light radius of my camp fire: I noticed that the bee would hit him and he would not hit back- So i stepped in (it was now morning) And i proceeded to hit him with a spear (27% durability remaining) and the spaer broke before he died, I then constructed another spear, and doled out 57% of its duability onto him before I figured something was really wrong. I then lit a fire underneath him to attempt to kill him, but it had no effect"