• Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About EduardoAbarca

  • Rank
    Junior Member

Recent Profile Visitors

96 profile views
  1. I tried looking into it, but I don't understand much of coding. Would you mind explaining how to check it?
  2. Hello, everyone! I was trying to make this mod where the weapon damage is based on its current durability, but it doesn't actually calculate the current durability, but the starting one, so I don't know what am I doing wrong. inst:AddComponent("finiteuses") inst.components.finiteuses:SetMaxUses(20) inst.components.finiteuses:SetUses(20) inst.components.finiteuses:SetOnFinished(inst.Remove) inst:AddComponent("weapon") inst.components.weapon:SetDamage(inst.components.finiteuses.current * 1.5 + 30) Any guesses?
  3. Hey! I'm super new at this and I've been trying to make this simple mod. Though I managed to make the inventory image and the dropped item appear, I just can't get the tool to be visible while in my hand, as shown in the photo EDIT [solution]: The content in the swap_farca (the anim one), for some reason, even renaming the thing in Spriter from "entity_000" to "swap_farca" and the name of the animation to "BUILD", generates something called "symbol0" and the regular sprite file when it gets decompiled with krane. The solution I found was, instead of using this code owner.AnimState:OverrideSymbol("swap_object", "swap_farca", "swap_farca") I used this: owner.AnimState:OverrideSymbol("swap_object", "swap_farca", "symbol0") I also struggled to get the size of the equipped tool right. I was trying to use a big png image to create the sprite file, and then I would try to change its size in the Spriter. It doesn't work. At least it didn't for me. I only managed to make it work creating the sprite file using a png the size that I wanted for the tool to be in game.
  4. Thanks a lot, dude! I spent so much time searching and not knowing why didn't it just compile the goddamn sprite file and it was just this simple thing.....