Stuttering issues in game.
No mods, except custom character. (Stuttered before that.)
1. latest GPU drivers.
2. Verified game files.
3. Used NVIDIA control panel to add V-sync, triple buffer... ETC.
4. Made sure it was using my non-integrated GPU (I have a gaming laptop.)
5. Tried turning off bloom ETC.
6. used task manager to analyze GPU and CPU, both idle at 30-50% in game.
7. Steam owned copy, own all DLC.
My fps in game is a constant 60-61, but i still get what looks like 30-60 FPS (It doesn't show on FPS counter though.) jumping back and forth... is it the V-sync turning off and on when it goes to 59-61 fps? (I had this issue in fallout 4, just checking.)
(Got anything i haven't tried?)
*Experience* - Base game world, i get average micro stutter; Ship wrecked, it's absolutely horrible.
GTX (Nvidia.) 1050ti
Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-8300H CPU @ 2.30GHz, 2304 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 8 Logical Processor(s).