The new update broke Wendy’s Mini Game.

Mike23Ua
  • Fixed

The new Craft UI update has made Lost items for Pipspooks always visible instead of needing to use the Pipspook to locate the hidden Items.

I'm pretty sure this is not intended.. here is a clip below of the broken “find lost stuffs” Mini-Game.

Steps to Reproduce

Play as Wendy on Xbox Series S & help a Pipspook try to find it’s lost stuff, it’s stuff will always be visible without needing to use the Pipspooks antenna to find it.

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.

Taking a look at this. Are you sure it broke with the crafting menu rework, ie. were you regularly playing the pipspook game before that?

• Thanks 1

Share this comment

One more follow-up for now. I installed an older build 1.1.133 from February and this was already happening at that point in time so it's not new. I'll have to dig deeper into it to figure out when and why it broke but this could take a while.

• Thanks 2

Share this comment

On 5/5/2022 at 6:58 PM, CharlesB said:

Taking a look at this. Are you sure it broke with the crafting menu rework, ie. were you regularly playing the pipspook game before that?

Could’ve been broken before then as have been playing the reworked characters lately (Wolfgang/WX78) not sure when or where it went broken, sorry I can’t help pinpoint the bug. 

Share this comment

Hey Mr @CharlesB I hate to summon you since your likely busy with other stuff & said fixing this might take awhile but I would like to know if you were ever able to find and fix this issue?

I really liked the find lost stuffs for Pipspooks Mini-Game, it was one of my favorite things about the Wendy Rework.

Share this comment