Woodie goose bug

BeeClops
  • Closed

Hello, this is a pretty common bug and the reason I have stopped played Woodie entirely on console for now. When you change into goose form, there is a pretty decent chance you will freeze in place forever; can't interract with anything, can't die either (things can hit you, you lose hp and hunger and sanity, but can't die cause your form is frozen). Currently the only solution to this is to rollback.

Steps to Reproduce

Choose woodie, eat goose idol. Insist.

User Feedback

Has this happened to you recently? I spent a good 20 minutes in the latest build (2.41) eating goose idols - I'm never getting the taste out of my mouth - and he didn't freeze once. Are you maybe pressing some buttons at the time, or do you have a particular skin, or anything specific you can think of? You don't have a woodie world (where you have this happen consistently) hanging around, do you?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Share this comment

I'm going to close this since there hasn't been any follow-up. Feel free to re-open if there's something new to add.

• Thanks 1

Share this comment

Sorry for the delayed response, at the time I posted it it happened to me a few days before the post at most. Since then I don't remember seeing it happen to anyone, but I didn't play Woodie myself to try. The skin I was using at that time was the hipster Woodie with little glasses(only one I have), don't remember anything specific in terms of items. But it's a good sign if you tried so much and could not replicate it I guess, It was happening quite often. Thanks 

Edited by BeeClops

Share this comment