Heirlooms don’t give the amount of spools they should

NoscopeFelix
  • Closed

Welp, what the title says. I of course don’t want to unravel my heirlooms but it’s still a bug. I can provide screenshots of their needed.

Steps to Reproduce
Try to unravel a heirloom

User Feedback

59 minutes ago, PeterA said:

Yes please, can you post which items you are talking about? Thanks!

Well these are the only ones I have. I read heirloom are supposed to give about 1350 spools if I’m not wrong.468EF3DB-6C3A-4B4A-AE7A-5FA9E90B7BA7.thumb.jpeg.a99a3a44d98067044703a50a54a9ee52.jpeg07E9CF94-C509-4B11-9233-585D661650C0.thumb.jpeg.fae1a9e36b3a243643deb6fcfa003aaa.jpeg

Share this comment

Now, that's correct. it's 1350 for the heirloom elegant, those are heirloom distinguished. The Heirloom unravel is same value as the weave for that same rarity.

• Like 1

Share this comment

17 minutes ago, PeterA said:

Now, that's correct. it's 1350 for the heirloom elegant, those are heirloom distinguished. The Heirloom unravel is same value as the weave for that same rarity.

Ahh sorry my bad, I thought the value of the spools, is connected to its rarity.

Share this comment

Just now, NoscopeFelix said:

Ahh sorry my bad, I thought the value of the spools, is connected to its rarity.

It is, it's just that Heirloom Distinguished items aren't worth as much as Heirloom Elegant items.

• Thanks 2

Share this comment

I wish I didn’t unravel my triumphant willow just to own a heirloom head and find out how much the head is worth...

Share this comment