Refreshing Spoiled Items

whogoesrawr
  • Pending

Already updated to latest version (07/27/2016). Items with spoiling can be dropped to regain "freshness." Online host game, cooperative, wilderness, no pvp.

Steps to Reproduce
Get item that can spoil and hold on to it until it drains to red. Drop and pick back up.

This issue has not been confirmed by a developer yet.

Report Bug

User Feedback

.... ....

Hi @whogoesrawr

Thanks for the report.

Any chance you could provide a video of this? I just tried reproducing this with carrots, berries and meatballs but none of them gained freshness.

Share this comment

It happened with monster meat and morsels when I did it. Also was in split screen and had friend try it. He noticed the glitch when he had a fresh meat in inventory and a spoiling meat he dropped and picked up. From the past, I assume it is suppose to average the spoil but instead, it regained to full. I'll try to find time tonight to replicate and video log.

Share this comment

I tried reproducing this myself and couldn't get it to work either. Tried as you explained in comments (while splitscreen using 2 players inventorys).

But maybe there's some minor detail we're failing to reproduce?

Share this comment

Also just tried reproducing on a new server without luck. Maybe this was an isolated case? More details would include that it was Wilson and Wigfred. Had a crock pot up, a freezer, science machine, alchemy machine, tons of rabbit traps, drying racks, etc. (basic base camp set up at day 27ish). The season was winter. I'll try rolling back the server and reproduce it there.

Share this comment