Multiple inventory windows (Icebox & Crockpot)

xxJk-L
  • Pending

Not a huge issue, but when placing an icebox next to a crockpot (I did this to make sure everything was in reach of the flingomatic) and open both. You can see two inventories onscreen, yet only have access to the crockpot. This caused minor confusion to me as I kept closing the wrong window. 

P.S. - I tested this a few days ago in both Don't Starve and Reign of Giants/ Don't Starve: Console Edition and the issue does not appear as it does in DST.

Screenshot_2016-08-02-23-01-02.png

Steps to Reproduce
Place an icebox next to a crockpot and simply open them both.
  • Like 2

User Feedback

Hmm... I dunno if the console version would be able to do it like the pc. It's been a while since I played Don't Starve alone on the console but I thought it was the same way for that too. I don't think the way the controls are set up would allow double invatory windows vary well. ( though it does make things a little more tedious. )

• Like 1

Share this comment

I can confirm this is even possible in the mobile version, so I don't think this qualifies as a bug per se 

Share this comment

Yeah. I felt the same way. It's not really a bug, but if it caused anybody some difficulty, I thought it would be worth mentioning. In relation to small issues, I'm actually very impressed with other various small adjustments such as your character talking while hiding in a bush without having to select "Hide" again. I believe those minor things deserve a shout out. Even in the wrong forum.

Edited by xxJk-L
  • Like 1

Share this comment