Yellow Alert still active after all yellow alert tasks finished or cancelled

spectralSquire
  • Branch: Preview Branch Version: Windows Fixed

food as yellow alert priority when sweeping it to a new rations box. After all food was moved, the yellow alert graphic and sound effect remained present. Attempting to re-designate something as yellow alert and cancelling it didn't work, but reloading the save did fix the issue. Afterwards, I tried to reproduce the bug by attempting critical level sweeps on the area where the food was moved to. The yellow alert cease to go away after the task was cancelled.

Edit: I had forgotten that the errands for sweeping are placed on the container it's going to, not the item. Haven't played in a while! Updated the report to omit my silly mistake.

Steps to Reproduce

From the attached save, do the following:

1. Designate the containers nearby the printing pod as sweep only, and to accept raw minerals and organic materials.

2. Yellow alert priority on the junk nearby the ration box, under the plug slug pasture.

3. Cancel the sweep tasks. The yellow alert graphical state should remain despite there being no yellow alert priority tasks.

Astral Bunker.sav

• Like 1

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.

Now im having the sound of the alert Being cleared but nothing is yellow or red just the berdunk sound over and over and over 0_0.

OK! found it it is when you yellow alert a sweep of a atmo suit. The yellow alert goes away and comes back every time they touch the suit until you find it and take it off by sweeping it again and changing the alert

Edited by Arklover691

Share this comment