UI is bad on 1280x1024 resolution,hunger,empty status,CPU load ~50% ~60%, gas filters and more bugs

omlk
  • Branch: Live Branch Version: Windows Pending

I created a screenshot to show which one ill-conceived interface in your game:

1. how can I disable icon captions so that the panels do not overlap?
  2. I do not see the text on a white background - is this normal? You can also darken the background under the text, for example, by hovering the mouse cursor, or allow you to adjust the transparency of the background
  3. when I change the overall scale of the interface - it's bad that when you open the game guide, it is unrealistic to read something - everything is so small and blurred that soon you will have to go to the ophthalmologist (think of children - especially those who do not have much money for 32-inch monitors). You can customize these panels independently.
  4. You added filters in the research, so it's kind of weird - now that you open the research tree, the game hangs for 1-2 seconds because of this filter (why reformat this filter tree on the left every time?)
  5. SHIFT+F10 or SHIFT+F12 = crash game.
  6. Start rocket = crash game.

oxygen_1.jpg

oxygen_2.jpg

oxygen_3.jpg

oxygen_11.jpg

Steps to Reproduce

Run game in monitor with resolution 1280x1024

oxygen_12.jpg

oxygen_13.jpg

oxygen_14.jpg

oxygen_15.jpg

oxygen_16.jpg

oxygen_17.jpg

save.zip

• Like 1

User Feedback

There is an option to change the UI size in the menu, have you tried that to make the text larger?

I agree it would be very useful to be able to move the top window (in your third screenshot) around the screen, especially when it overlaps with the selection info box...

Share this comment

.... .... ....

oxygen_8.jpg

Pause in game not working properly!

CPU(4 cores) used ~50% to ~60% for window mode and fullscreen mode.

oxygen_9.jpg

Edited by omlk
  • Like 1

Share this comment