I created a screenshot to show which one ill-conceived interface in your game:
- how can I disable icon captions so that the panels do not overlap?
- I do not see the text on a white background - is this normal? You can also darken the background under the text, for example, by hovering the mouse cursor, or allow you to adjust the transparency of the background
- when I change the overall scale of the interface - it's bad that when you open the game guide, it is unrealistic to read something - everything is so small and blurred that soon you will have to go to the ophthalmologist (think of children - especially those who do not have much money for 32-inch monitors). You can customize these panels independently.
- You added filters in the research, so it's kind of weird - now that you open the research tree, the game hangs for 1-2 seconds because of this filter (why reformat this filter tree on the left every time?)
- SHIFT+F10 or SHIFT+F12 = crash game.
- Start rocket = crash game.
Steps to Reproduce
Run game in monitor with resolution 1280x1024