water pump not working (Never mind I just made a mistake sorry)

C00p4321
  • Branch: Preview Branch Version: Windows Closed

The water pipes keep getting  "Blocked" When I place a water pump and it for some reason it says that the output pipe is blocked two times.

20220630010335_1.jpg

Steps to Reproduce

Just place a Water Pump.

User Feedback

If the output pipe has no destination (leading to an input), the game considers it "blocked" as in the pump can't put any water to it

Share this comment

3 hours ago, sakura_sk said:

If the output pipe has no destination (leading to an input), the game considers it "blocked" as in the pump can't put any water to it

Ok I will try that. (Edit It does not work. The pipe after the beginning does not fill with water.)

20220630160723_1.jpg

Edited by C00p4321

Share this comment

Where is the pipe connected? (a wider picture of the liquid pipes overlay will have more info) It seems to me it is connected to the output of the lavatory

Share this comment

14 hours ago, sakura_sk said:

Where is the pipe connected? (a wider picture of the liquid pipes overlay will have more info) It seems to me it is connected to the output of the lavatory

ok this is the pipe system. The idea is that the water pump gets water then that water gets used by the equipment and becomes contaminated water then it pass though the purifier and goes back into the system. (Edit, I just realized my mistake and I am sorry.) 20220701124406_1.thumb.jpg.5895f8e7bd8fc7987114c5ddc8b123b1.jpg

Edited by C00p4321
  • Like 1

Share this comment