Also an issue on the live branch, I switched to qol_1_testing to check.
I have the following setup:
For the liquids: polluted water left, regular water right.
For the gases: CO2 left, O2 right.
The sensors are set to filter polluted water and CO2 respectively.
And behold, it works:
Now I break a pipe, and something strange happens:
Now the input is blocked every third packet, and the left output is as follows: [nothing] - [element A] - [element B].
The same thing is happening with the temperature sensor, and presumably the other sensors as well:
If I build a new setup and simply don't construct the vent in the first place, the result is the same.
Sometimes when breaking the pipe, this doesn't happen. Instead, one single pair of A and B packets are sent and then the flow stops. This is rare.
Reloading does not help.
Upgrading to testing branch does not help.
I also started a new world and rebuilt the setup. That made no difference either.
This also happens in real (more complicated) setups when the line is backed up, causing terrible damage to my Thermo Aquatuners, which is of course how I found this out in the first place
Steps to Reproduce
1: try to figure out for hours why cold packets keep getting to your thermo aquatuners 2: set up a gas or liquid filter using liquid/gas element/temperature/etc sensors and liquid/gas shutoff 3: behold the magnificence of the working filter 4: break the outflow (non-filtered) pipe 5: watch non-filtered packets slip past the filter 6: flip table
This issue has not been confirmed by a developer yet.