Sign in to follow this  

Slime disappears

Nimu
  • Branch: Preview Branch Version: Windows Pending

Hi, I noticed that slime slowly now seem to convert into polluted oxygen rather than just producing it.

I had a container half full of it without having any use for it yet and when I looked at it a couple of seconds later the container was empty. I let my dupes dig out more slime, store it and could watch the numbers decrease by 0.1 kg each 2-3 seconds. The same happend with the slime I left on the floor..

Steps to Reproduce
just dig it out and watch the amount decrease via tooltip (make sure the room is not at max pressure)
Sign in to follow this  

User Feedback

I think this was the case all the time, just now the rate has changed, it converts far too fast.

If a dupe carrying slime with germs only runs through the base, the base gets severely contaminated.

Share this comment

On 12.3.2018 at 8:21 AM, Master Miner said:

I think this was the case all the time, just now the rate has changed, it converts far too fast.

If a dupe carrying slime with germs only runs through the base, the base gets severely contaminated.

If that was the case before the rate was slow enough so I never noticed it. The tooltip says that it emits polluted oxygen, not that it converts into it.

I'm not sure if the tooltip is just not making it clear enough or if it's simply not intented that the slime gets converted into polluted oxygen. Whatever it is - the rate is ridiculous and trying to generate algae from is leading nowhere at the moment.

Share this comment