Serious visual bugs on Mac OS (including M1)

evanotevil
  • Version: OSX Fixed

I started to play the DLC. Chose the dupes and saw the fully revealed map. There are also issues with light and if I try to dig, the digging overlay in drawn underneath the resources. (please see the first screenshot)

If I try to load the game, I get black screen and a lot of tooltips when moving the mouse (please see second screenshot).

About my MacBook:

macOS Mojave 10.14.6

2,6 GHz Intel Core i5

8 GB 1600 MHz DDR3

Intel Iris 1536 МБ

Снимок экрана 2020-11-19 в 22.40.26.png

Снимок экрана 2020-11-19 в 22.25.56.png

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.

I just posted a bug that results in the same graphical problem.  Just wanted to let you know my issue seems to be related to this issue.

Peter

Share this comment

I'm also running into this issue (world is being revealed and overlays visual glitches). -force-glcore fixes it but then the game is much slower, getting 20FPS instead of 40FPS

I can easily reproduce now: each time the game is saved, the world is revealed. Then immediately resaving the game fixes it. So close to be perfect. 40FPS is so much faster than 20FPS. I hope you'll find the time to fix this.

I'm using a Mac mini M1.

Edited by yopyop6

Share this comment