Have a save file with a reliable crash on unpause, its slightly bigger than 4.88mb so I cant sent it now, but will another way is requested. Noticed bugs: 1) for a bit I have had right side red notifications saying there are rockets in orbit waiting to land. All rockets had been grounded for many cycles. 2) on load, the rocket "Daring Prototype XV" (I was getting to the naming) on my main planet has no selection under crew, not all or crew only which I thought was weird. Additionally, this was something I had set and the setting was not saved. even after changing this setting, saving and reloading, the setting reverts to completely unset.
ERROR: Assert failed: A rocket is trying to travel to an asteroid but has selected a landing pad at a different asteroid!
I've triple checked and the rocket pad (custom named) is on the planet that it says it is on. I have also tried re-renaming it to and the name does change in the list of available platforms in the launch params on the rocket on the main planet, but the crash still happens.
Was able to replicate in debug.
0) Start new game (replicated on both moonlet and regular SO starts), pause, enter debug, insta build modes, this was found on a normal game without this step.
1) On Planet 1, build rocket platorm, add CO2 engine and solo spacefarer nosecone
2) On Planet 2, build a rocket platform.
3) On planet 2, rename platform (Replicated with "test test")
4) On planet 1, select nosecone and set destination to planet 2
5) Still on planet 1 and nosecone selected select renamed platform ("test test") from platform dropdown.
EDIT: doing all of the above but skipping step 3 (renaming) works perfectly fine and the game recognizes the platform on the proper planet