Sign in to follow this  

PIP eats acorn seeds and does not replant them

RonEmpire
  • Branch: Preview Branch Version: Windows Pending

Not sure if this is intended but the PIP seems to rummage the storage and eats my acron seeds and doesn't replant them.   Seed count goes down and missing from storage bin in a sealed room.  And the acorn tree doesn't get planted at all.

Steps to Reproduce
put acorn into a storage bin and have a pip near in a room.

This issue has not been confirmed by a developer yet.

Report Bug
Sign in to follow this  

User Feedback

.... ....

in my case, any seed being rummaged by pip in the storage locker is gone. Happened with Oxyfern, rummaged by Pip, drop to the dirt tile and never grow at all. Another case my entire seed collection just gone when one pip rummage the entire storage in one go. 

Share this comment

They don't eat the seed. The animation occasionally gets bugged and the item gets stuck and disappears on reload:

Share this comment

On 7/2/2019 at 7:47 AM, DMFan79 said:

They don't eat the seed. The animation occasionally gets bugged and the item gets stuck and disappears on reload

Same observation here. Although it seem to happen every time, at least with pepperplant seeds: They get them from storage, they later do the start of the replant animation, but the never complete it and the seed it lost. Tried it 4 times or so, always same result. Fix at this time is to have the seeds on the ground.

Share this comment