One cell is getting -260°C and the heat transfer is stopping in my petroleum boiler

manjunku
  • Branch: Live Branch Version: Windows Pending

Hello there, i've got a heat transfer bug between some cells.
A diamond glass cell is getting frozen by the game (I don't know how). Then the heat stop transfering between cells.
The diamond glass is between another diamond glass and a pressure plate. Wich is at contact of the magma like showed on the screenshot below :

image.png

This is getting fixed if i reload the game but it will break anyway. (always the same cell getting frozen)
The only way i found to fix it is to put some bridges and pipes between the pressure plate and the working cells like this :

image.png.7cc904070486c238eb3fbf51fe1c476e.png

This is not really fixing the issue but it's a fallback solution if the heat transfer get cut from the cells.

Steps to Reproduce

All setup here :

image.thumb.png.f7de80eae0ff47bb0e0fb414d92faa6d.png

image.thumb.png.5eac34371ff7f0d5fbea9315af34f129.png

image.thumb.png.7e1d775b17216534a4dce5fed7019de5.png

User Feedback

You have conveyor rails that go through that area.

If anything that's being shipped melts inside a tile with nowhere to be released by the game's engine then the tile will shine and have its temperature altered. The second time such event happens will trigger a tile destruction.

Here's some additional material for reference:

• Like 1

Share this comment

Oh thank you it makes sense now. ❤️
My pipe patches are doing good for now but based on what you say i might have another problem.
I've got another strange thing happening in this setup : I'm injecting 2 000 grams of crude oil and getting 2050~ grams output
This game and its bugs are fascinating me haha

Edited by manjunku

Share this comment