Sorry to bother you with this, but the Nosh Bean for some reason isn't being treated the same as Sleet Wheat Grain when it comes to allowed storage.
Even though they're both seeds, which will turn into rot if improperly stored, and they're both ingredients for their respective foodstuffs which can't be eaten directly, for some reason Nosh Beans can't be stored in a refrigerator.
Nosh Beans appear only in the Seeds category of non-refrigerated storage, and simply don't exist according to a fridge storage filter. They should appear as a Cooking Ingredient, but they don't.
There was a mod I used to use to fix this but it was broken by one or more updates over the months/years- could you please add Nosh Beans to the Cooking Ingredients category of fridges in the base game if you get a moment? or maybe find out what's incorrectly disqualifying it from being stored in a fridge? I can't imagine this was an intentional design choice on your part, though I await your reply with much interest.
Ty luv u <3
1. Uncover a Nosh Bean by digging the world tiles out
2. Fail to notice the Nosh Bean and continue playing
3. Notice a popup that food has spoiled
4. See it's a rotten nosh bean, click the fridge and ask yourself why the Nosh Bean isn't stored in there
5. Look at the Schedule to see how much of a day you just wasted, and if it's worth quitting without saving to restore your (now 1% freshness) bean lol
It's impossible to have stored the Nosh Bean in the fridge, as it isn't an accepted/listed item. Pls fix me if you can find the time :>