missing.strings.ui

coopster924
  • Fixed

I don't have anything connected to my pc and it show missing.strings.ui without plugging stuff in, like HDMI so I don't have any way to fix this.

Steps to Reproduce
I launched the game and it crashes right away.

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.

I don't have anything connected to my pc and it show missing.strings.ui without plugging stuff in, like HDMI so I don't have any way to fix this.

Share this comment

So it looks like your machine has two video cards. A couple of things I would try. First is I would make sure you have udpated drivers for your nvidia card and then second I would make sure that the game is using the NVidia card when it starts up. Sometimes laptops will get confused about which video card to use. You can do this by following this guide: http://www.pcadvisor.co.uk/how-to/pc-components/how-set-default-graphics-card-3612668/

Share this comment

If you right click on the volume icon in Windows(usually at the bottom right) and then click playback devices, could you please tell me which playback devices you have?

Share this comment