Microbe Musher won't work

Kiao
  • Branch: Preview Branch Version: Windows Fixed

Hi! I started playing ONI few days ago and I can't make any food. I tried cooking on a few different saves but it still won't work at all... there is no recipes where they should be... I don't use any mods or anything. 

image.png

Steps to Reproduce
i was playing on my save, i stopped and i made microbe musher on few other saves, but it still didn't work..

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.

Welcome to ONI,

Recipe will appear when you discover all of required ingredients for that recipe. You can find which ingredient is needed for Microbe Musher by clicking on "Book/square icon" near the building name "Microbe Musher" in your screenshot.

For example, "Mush Bar" is a basic food recipe that can be produced by "Microbe Musher". However, you have to discover both of the following resources first; 
1. Dirt; you can discover it by digging dirt tile
2. Water; you can discover it by building "Pitcher Pump" (under Plumbing Menu) on top of water reservoir. 

Once you have discovered both of them, Mush Bar Recipe will appear.

• Thanks 1

Share this comment

.... ....

Changed Status to Fixed

We've improved this for the next release, both by adding a message when no recipes are discovered, and by being more generous about when recipes show up (only one ingredient is needed rather than all ingredients).

• Thanks 1

Share this comment