Sign in to follow this  

load screen and game crash


ch.vvas
  • Branch: Live Branch Version: OSX Pending

Hi!
my game open and new game (ı dont see duplicant ) and ı see load screen,load screen completed and game crash(ı see second photo and game crash)(I have OSX)


976062121_EkranResmi2021-12-1818_09_37.thumb.png.33117dc523cb16f574bd1f5cbbaf32b3.png1508408345_EkranResmi2021-12-1817_02_44.thumb.png.c1c40edde7f8255cf567f503975cc381.png

 

Steps to Reproduce

1 open game

 

2 new game

 

3 select mode(ı dont see duplicant)

 

4 load screen


5 crash game

Sign in to follow this  


User Feedback


Yeah the exact same thing happen to me, chooses mode, chooses world, loading screen and when the loading screen is done I end back at the start panel.

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
On 12/22/2021 at 2:34 PM, Regel92 said:

Yeah the exact same thing happen to me, chooses mode, chooses world, loading screen and when the loading screen is done I end back at the start panel.

Try not to sync the Klei folder with cloud (dropbox)

Edited by sneaky_17

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
On 12/31/2021 at 2:43 PM, sneaky_17 said:

Try not to sync the Klei folder with cloud (dropbox)

ı have problem u have idea?

 

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
On 1/19/2022 at 1:42 AM, EricKlei said:

 There are two things you can try.

  1. Enabling Low Resolution Textures under Options -> Graphics and click Apply.
  2. Try adding the launch option as described here.
my problem is not solved,do you have any other ideas?

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites

When was the last time were you able to start a new game on this computer? Are you able to load existing save files (if you have any)?

It sounds like your computer might be running out of memory, try closing other programs before launching the game.

Are you able to play other games without issues?

 

  • Thanks 1

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
On 1/25/2022 at 1:27 AM, EricKlei said:

When was the last time were you able to start a new game on this computer? Are you able to load existing save files (if you have any)?

It sounds like your computer might be running out of memory, try closing other programs before launching the game.

Are you able to play other games without issues?

 

I have never been able to start an ONI game on this computer

and

I can play other games on this computer.i just can't play ONI

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Unfortunately it appears that your MacBook Pro is below minimum specs and your graphics chip - Intel HD Graphics 3000 - does not have the required dedicated RAM. Oxygen Not Included requires at least an Intel HD 4600 or higher in order to render properly. More information on the game's minimum requirements can be found here.


If you have another system that meets the game's system requirements, we recommend playing on that system instead. If not, your best next step is to refund the game through Steam.

  • Thanks 1

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites


Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now