Known Issues

ImDaMisterL
  • Branch: Live Branch Version: Steam Pending

How to get your Oxygen Not Included save file:

Spoiler

There are situations where we may ask you for a copy of your save file. You will be able to find your save file in the documents folder at \Documents\Klei\OxygenNotIncluded\save_files

How to get your Oxygen Not Included output_log.txt:

Spoiler

In order to find your game's output_log.txt file: Right click on Oxygen Not Included on your game library > Properties > Local Files Click on Browse Local Files The file will be located in SteamApps\common\OxygenNotIncluded\OxygenNotIncluded_Data\output_log.txt

How to get your DxDiag:

Spoiler

- Press the Windows key + R on your keyboard to access the "Run" window
- On the Run window, type in dxdiag.exe and press enter; this will open up the DirectX Diagnostic Tool
- Click on the "Save All Information" tab on the diagnostic tool
- A "Save As..." window will pop up where you can click on save. It will save your hardware information as a document to your desktop (default).
- Close the diagnostic tool and attach the new document to your forum post or support ticket.

If you find a bug tagged as a Known Issue that isn't found here, please PM me about it or post it below in the comments. Thanks!

Important/Pinned Reports:

Known Issues:

Steps to Reproduce
Devs/Mods, feel free to edit this to add/remove bugs as you see necessary.
  • Like 5

User Feedback

While playing my game I had my little busybodies build the hydroponic tiles. That all went fine, After that I assigned them to build some pipes within the tiles and up a ladder to some fresh water flowing in pipes above. When they tried to build it they got stuck in an infinite build cycle. Gradually just about everyone was down there stuck. I couldn't deconstruct the tiles or anything after that. Luckily it saved before hand. I haven't tried going back in yet. But this was the scene on my screen. The one guy with an orange bar was the uprooting of the plant. But by then I knew that wasn't going to do any good.

image.thumb.png.40f989fda8eb2ae37128212e56da670d.png

Share this comment

1. On the cosmic upgrade: I keep getting this weird glitch in where all of the sandstone, dirt, algae etc are completely black. The copper and gasses are not, and the entire background is space. I'm not sure how to fix. If it helps I am playing on a mac.5b119f80b714b_ScreenShot2018-06-01at3_30_02PM.thumb.png.2ab1eeee6bb19e239dbd99bd09f2c504.png

Share this comment

i have encountered what may be a bug, some sand in a map is not able to be mined, i have tried cancelling and remining, also tried placing a pipe in it.

here is a video of the dupes struggling with the task :D

thanks.

Share this comment

critter feeder wont allow to select/unselect dreko food and therefor no food can be delivered.. halp pls

dreko problem.jpg

Share this comment

The steel reinforced bunker tiles (play on Russian translation, so don't know name of most blocks) are able to defend against meteors, but by some unknown reason blocks one tile down of bunker tiles are getting damage, also the big meteorite that spawns regolite (that thing like sand) can create regolite in buildings, like this big one in centre of asteroid surface. (im not sure, but it may penetrate diagonaly tiles). 

Share this comment

On 3/22/2017 at 5:34 AM, Sir Stinkmeaner said:

I just started getting a missing string error on startup that prevents me from using any of the main menu buttons. I was able to play it for around an hour over a few days and now this. Windows 10 had a forced update on my laptop and thats when it started. I dont get the main screen, instead its the error black hole message, and all the buttons say missing.string.UI.something-or-other. I really want to play more of this! I hope the right people see this

I had this happen a few updates ago and all i did was reinstall the game over itself ... it seems windows 10 modifies a file or two the game uses and just needs to be refreshed.

Share this comment

Pretty sure this is a bug, if the pipe thermo sensor dosent have liquid in it, the temp reads -273 and stops working...
just wanted to keep my plastic pump from melting so just shut off the machine when it sends out stuff too hot, but now it wont turn on amymore

20180701122655_1.jpg

Share this comment

I was playing today and all of a sudden if I moved my mouse at all it would make my main monitor (the one the game is on) lose connection... My monitor went black "No signal" repeatedly til I had enough and I just Alt+F4'd out of the game and the problem stopped... Never saw a bug like that before but yea I felt it was worth reporting at least. Everything on my end is good in terms of connectivity, GPU etc.

Share this comment

I tried to empty electrolyzer, description showed that it has 2000 g of water in it (sorry, ont on screenshot). After 2 cycles of empting it dupe went away but electrolyzer still had 2000 g of water in it according to description. I repeated process few times, every time my dupe did 2 cycles of work and then went away, but nothing changed. No new water appeared in bottles. When i finally broke electrolyzer no water was spilt. I guess the bug was in the description window. Sorry if the issue is already known.

20180710184449_1.jpg

Share this comment

This was at the when game was running and i have new save_files. And I just deleted it and re-installed again.

Screenshot (11).png

Edited by johnralphvn

Share this comment

In the new update, two-level rooms do not count as rooms anymore :( The space is clearly enclosed with walls and doors, but it says "enclose this space with walls and doors to make a room". Is this a bug, or is it meant to be this way? It is not explained anywhere :(

noroom.png

Share this comment

I have a problem that's compleatly new to me since the Moral update at the end of July.

I havent played oxygen not included in a while, but now wanted to try it out with the new update.
To my disapointment the moment I start the game it starts to lag. And when I go to select my dups it lags even more, and even worse, making it very hard to choose dups. 
And once the game starts it's even more laggy (or the framerate drops. Ultimativly it's the same effect) So much in fact it's borderline unplayable. Dups teleport through rumes, oders I give take forever to happe, or done happen.

I've reinstalled the game, updated, verified the game cache, looked to see if someone else had that problem...
Only thing I could find was that people reported lag later in the game once their base grew and so on. Which I undrestand. More entities and so on.
But for me it's unplayably laggy/slow from the start.

What can I do?
When I played it before the Morale Update at the end of July the game ran perfectly fine. And my pc is still the same one.

Sorry I couldnt figure out a solution myself.

Thanks for helping already.

Kaitax

Share this comment