Sign in to follow this  

Hypothermia-Germs??!

Meow_Nathan
  • Branch: Live Branch Version: Steam Fixed

A few cycles ago I had a problem with a bit of high stress, so one dup with Hypothermia vomitted. Interestingly enough the water had Hypothermia-Germs in it but it seems like they are not fully implemented yet (They do not spread/live/die on any kind of thing and just exist). But exactly that is the problem now because after not taking a look on my base for about half a cycle or so, the bottom half of my base is complettly infested with it and the immune system of my dups is pretty much not existing. And because there is no reasonable temperature or any other way of killing them I can't see those Germs go time soon.

I think the spontanious spread could be due to me placing some Algea Terrariums in the water.D4B6055B36846113A96151194D9B2567819AE5A0

Steps to Reproduce
Maybe trying to make a dup who has Hypothermia puke and then try to water your algea terrariums with the water.
  • Haha 1
Sign in to follow this  

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.

Fixed like in "They can't appear no longer" or "They are taken out of the game"?

Because they are still in my world. And YES I updated the game.

Edited by Meow_Nathan

Share this comment

23 minutes ago, Meow_Nathan said:

Fixed like in "They can't appear no longer" or "They are taken out of the game"?

Because they are still in my world. And YES I updated the game.

4 hours ago, Cheerio said:

Stress vomiting Duplicants infected with Hypothermia should no longer vomit Hypothermia germs

Share this comment