Grill stops getting errands

nanaka
  • Branch: Live Branch Version: Windows Fixed

hi

I'm on 500+ days and this issue happened a number of times in different saves. I have an electric grill set with priority 6 and a dupe with highest priority to cook, and standard to other tasks (and I have 10 other dupes). Sometimes when I ordered many foods on grill (set 4 or 5 different foods to be made, 1~20 items each), the dupes simply stop cooking or suplying the grill, in fact, the "errands" tab on grill stays empty, even if there are orders on the foods tab (and it already contains some ingredientes which were previously suplied). If I destruct and build a new grill, they start using it again.

Steps to Reproduce
I didn't notice a pattern, it happened 3 times on different saves/days, when the electric grill had orders of 3 or 4 types of food, 1 to 20 items each. After destroying the grill and building a new one, it goes back to normal, even if I set many orders in the grill.

This issue has been fixed in either a future version or updated in a previous version.

Report Bug

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.
.... ....

Hi @nanaka,

This issue should be fixed with the latest hotfix. If you encounter it again, please let us know, and if possible include a save file that demonstrates the issue, so that we can be sure we are addressing your specific situation.

Share this comment

.... ....

@Brook Did you fix Grill only or in general? I had similar problems with Wood Burner: empty errands. Saving and reloading would help.

Share this comment

2 hours ago, Flocc said:

@Brook Did you fix Grill only or in general? I had similar problems with Wood Burner: empty errands. Saving and reloading would help.

Hi @Flocc,

There was one fix which applied to all fabrication buildings (those with recipe menus to choose what to craft), and another fix which will potentially impact any building which receives deliveries. 

If you continue to see issues, please report a new bug with the specifics of the building you're seeing issues with, and if possible a save game that reproduces the issue.

• Thanks 1

Share this comment