Duplicant refusing to reduce stress

JoaoVictorDell
  • Pending

Some duplicants refused to go on massage beds even when priority was on 9 and no other jobs were assigned to them. In that case where they had no Jobs assigned, they just idled. It took me some sessions to find that bug, so it may not be easy to reproduce it, hope there's a way of fixing it! Thank you for the attention.

Steps to Reproduce
Create a world and start to build your home. After having a big place, have some duplicants stressed and start creating massage beds. Assign some of your duplicants to use them. If they refuse to use it oh the first place, start increasing priority. If even on priority 9 they still refuse it, try unassigning them of any Jobs they had.

User Feedback

Happening to me as well, I'm on thermal update. He stated he assigned them to the stress table, so do I.

edit: deconstructing and rebuilding get things to work. The not-working ones were made out of granite, the new one were built on sandstone.

JoaoVictorDell  

what about yours?

Edited by DuraLex

Share this comment

It appears the massage beds become unusable randomly, restarting will reset the bed to be usable for the first dupe that uses it, it will then return to unusable.  Deconstructing and reconstructing it is the only way to fix this bug.  I have not been able to duplicate it as it seems to happen to random tables.

Share this comment

Thanks for letting us know. There is some weird things going on with the Massage Tables right now where they will become unassigned for some reason.

• Like 2

Share this comment

On ‎26‎/‎03‎/‎2017 at 6:25 PM, DuraLex said:

Happening to me as well, I'm on thermal update. He stated he assigned them to the stress table, so do I.

edit: deconstructing and rebuilding get things to work. The not-working ones were made out of granite, the new one were built on sandstone.

JoaoVictorDell  

what about yours?

Apparently it Works, thanks bud!

Share this comment

On 28/3/2017 at 9:26 PM, Wade said:

Thanks for letting us know. There is some weird things going on with the Massage Tables right now where they will become unassigned for some reason.

Holy polluted dirt, so it's not intended!

It's driving me insane since the update! I tought they would jump out as soon as they would be able to work again!

On 13/4/2017 at 9:25 PM, JoaoVictorDell said:

Apparently it Works, thanks bud!

:D

Share this comment