Sign in to follow this  

Crashes on start up.

Cooker2007
  • Branch: Preview Branch Version: Windows Fixed

When launching the preview branch of game. It displays the Klei logo, then crash screen displays for a few moments. The game worked fine yesterday, but not today after I had an unrelated page fault bsod. I have tried verifying local files and moving the game to a different drive. The game works when I downgrade to the release branch, but not when I go back to the preview branch.

Steps to Reproduce
Launch the game.

This issue has been fixed in either a future version or updated in a previous version.

Report Bug
Sign in to follow this  

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.

Changed Status to Known Issue

Hello! I think I've fixed this issue so it won't crash and it'll tell you why it's having troubles for the next patch. In the interim you might be able to work around the issue by going to ~\Documents\Klei\OxygenNotIncluded and deleting the entire mods sub-folder.

Share this comment

.... ....

I have got the same problem but when i delete the mod folder iT recreates iT when i start the game how do i fix this

Share this comment