Crash on start up

Jakabok
  • Dupe

hay i was excited to see klei put out a new game and i wanted to try it out but when i start up the game it instantly crashes and sends me to the crash menu is there a way to fix it? (i bought the game on steam if that matters).

20170307204521_1.jpg

20170307204525_1.jpg

Steps to Reproduce
I launched the game from my steam library

User Feedback

I'm in the same boat, noticing it is a trend with MSI computers. I don't know many details on anyone else's status but my menu starts up just like that and I would LOVE a fix.

• Like 1

Share this comment

oh really? it would just so happen that i as well have an MSI computer, and yes i would love to play this game, as well and im hoping to receive some answers soon.

Share this comment

Please ensure that your audio drivers have been updated to the latest version. For example, if you have a Realtek Audio Driver you will need to visit the manufacturer's support or download site to procure the latest drivers.

Share this comment

On 3/10/2017 at 8:04 AM, JanH said:

Please ensure that your audio drivers have been updated to the latest version. For example, if you have a Realtek Audio Driver you will need to visit the manufacturer's support or download site to procure the latest drivers.

updating my files now hopefully this will fix it

Share this comment