Sign in to follow this  

Airflow Tiles Not Flowing Air

ToyD
  • Branch: Live Branch Version: Windows Pending

Playing this morning after the latest updates, it appears that airflow tiles are not correctly flowing air.  See attached screenshot for an electrolyzer setup I was trying to kick off.  The bottom part is remaining vacuum while the top electrolyzers are hitting max gas pressure.

94033901E34729D934A8BF0C44BAC0C710439FBE

Steps to Reproduce
Build this full rodriguez setup, turned on the 4 left pumps to vacuum out the room while turning on the top two left electrolyzers and ended up with the following condition. The door is only unlocked because I was going to go disable the electrolyzers, dupes haven't actually entered the room since the setup turned on.

This issue has not been confirmed by a developer yet.

Report Bug
Sign in to follow this  

User Feedback

Looking at the larger screenshot, I'm noticing blobs of salt water hanging on the door and walls above the airflow tile.  I had mopped the floor previously and swept, but now wondering if there is something invisible there.

Edited by ToyD

Share this comment

Ok fixed this issue by mopping the air tiles again.  There was salt water not displaying on all of the airflow tiles.  The bug may be in how the water is displaying, not how the airflow tiles work.

Share this comment

1 hour ago, ToyD said:

Ok fixed this issue by mopping the air tiles again.  There was salt water not displaying on all of the airflow tiles.  The bug may be in how the water is displaying, not how the airflow tiles work.

In those case just press f4 to see the element overlay.

Share this comment