Air pumps required reload to register automation system connected

CrutchPunk
  • Branch: Preview Branch Version: Windows Pending

After building automation for my temp/pressure system (using debug) for my Greenhouse, the mini air pumps continued to pump air despite automation not sending an activation signal. After reloading the save file, the mini pumps connected and registered to/with the automation setup.

Spacecamp.sav

Steps to Reproduce
Place and connect the current Greenhouse temp/pressure system to power. Then connect automation.

User Feedback

Would you mind taking a screenshot of the exact portion of the base that you're seeing the issue in?

If I debug change the temperature of the room on the left in the image below the pumps seem to start up/shut down in sync with the logic circuit but this area is already fully wired so I'm probably looking at the wrong place.
greenhouse.jpg

Share this comment

On 2/1/2018 at 6:27 PM, JLK said:

Would you mind taking a screenshot of the exact portion of the base that you're seeing the issue in?

If I debug change the temperature of the room on the left in the image below the pumps seem to start up/shut down in sync with the logic circuit but this area is already fully wired so I'm probably looking at the wrong place.
greenhouse.jpg

Sorry, I should have specified better. That IS the place I was having the issue. I built the system fully, then I wired it up with automation. After finishing automation, both mini pumps continued to pump, despite automation sending them a signal to be disabled. I saved and reloaded the game, and the pumps immediately stopped and were disabled by automation.

Share this comment