A blackhole ate my computer

tigergum4
  • Branch: Live Branch Version: Windows Pending

my game keeps crashing but only when I build or dig.

Steps to Reproduce

my game keeps crashing but only when I build or dig and i just got it 2 days ago and it started to happen yesterday my windows is up to date and every thing

User Feedback

52 minutes ago, gabberworld said:

Eu sugiro que você instale o Comodo internet Security Premium grátis como seu software antivírus muito poderoso, também deve desabilitar a porcaria de proteção padrão do Windows

mas como é muito poderoso, pode arranhar a cabeça no início. então isso depende de você

I disabled the windows anti-virus, took another one that came with the computer and installed what you said.

After scanning it and disabling it, the game is working. I dug, placed random items here and there and so far the black hole hasn't come, hope it stays that way.

3 minutes ago, sakura_sk said:

@Cacau Show você pode jogar o jogo se escolher a " versão anterior" . Está nas propriedades do jogo no Steam: Clique com o botão direito-> propriedades -> BETAS -> "public_previous_version - CS 439300".

image.thumb.png.c93d1196c94fc3b700f64ab04cc40a44.png

Se você possui um DLC, você precisará desativá-lo primeiro nas propriedades do jogo -> DLC

image.thumb.png.b2b7ef6289bc8c5e3057ca986d60fcd7.png

Infelizmente, qualquer salvamento que você fez na nova versão não abrirá na "versão anterior", mas até que esse bug seja corrigido você ainda poderá jogar mesmo que alguns recursos estejam ausentes

I changed the antivirus and disabled it, so far the black hole hasn't come, but if it comes again I'll do what you suggested, thanks!

Share this comment

6 hours ago, Cacau Show said:

I changed the antivirus and disabled it, so far the black hole hasn't come, but if it comes again I'll do what you suggested, thanks!

@Cacau Show Glad to hear you are able to play the game. It sounds like Windows Defender might be the issue. Which antivirus did you switch to?

@tigergum4 We just released another potential fix for this issue. Please let me know if it works.

• Thanks 1

Share this comment

On 8/27/2021 at 8:54 PM, EricKlei said:

@Cacau Show Glad to hear you are able to play the game. It sounds like Windows Defender might be the issue. Which antivirus did you switch to?

@tigergum4 We just released another potential fix for this issue. Please let me know if it works.

I managed to disable Windows defend ( all options ) and uninstall an antivirus that came next to the computer and then installed what they recommended (Comodo internet Security Premium). The game works only when the sedative, if I activate it the black hole returns. 

Share this comment