valve setting will not be changed, if there is no liquid/gas through it

Smartbird
  • Branch: Live Branch Fixed

valve setting will not be changed by dupe, if there is no liquid/gas through it.

Steps to Reproduce
build a valve

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.

I'm having the same issue with one valve atm even if I destroy and rebuild it they wont go adjust it. it has plenty of gass to push and I want to shut it off but I have to destroy the pipe.

they added the dupes need to set it to make some of the contraptions we were building less hands off and all it did was add an ai issue when dealing with them and the escalation of problems from building something that dosnt work because the devs made a decision to provide your dupes with unsetable priorities on tasks that should be the colony managers. I hope it goes back to the other way and its one of the few things that the user does to control some of the automatic systems they want us to be able to implement in order to let us let the dupes just run the show 

• Like 1

Share this comment

The issue of the valve setting not being changed should be fixed in today's hotfix(221295).

Share this comment