Dupe infinitely stores calories despite not eating anything

Hinforta
  • Branch: Live Branch Version: Steam Pending

As shown in the screenshot, she merely delivers items around the colony, but for a while she's been having 4000 calories stored. I've got 4 more dupes that seemed to have the same issue. Also it shows she had a lousy meal, but that was a while ago.

20170814010327_1.thumb.jpg.6b551244fb2bd6e8c6ce974da4d91292.jpg

However, after saving/closing the game and loading the save again, the issue got fixed somehow.

20170814010807_1.thumb.jpg.7a4210884f285a7f010f45254e767e8c.jpg

Save - Hovel Cycle 153.sav

Steps to Reproduce
I changed delivery jobs and consumables among dupes. Before that everyone was set to eat liceloaf only, after that she and other dupes got gristle berry.

User Feedback

This happens to me all the time.  They're immortal for a while, then they start eating again.

Share this comment

Dupes do store 4000 Calories so they can survive without food for 3 cycles before the Starvation warning shows up. 

Share this comment

6 minutes ago, BlueLance said:

Dupes do store 4000 Calories so they can survive without food for 3 cycles before the Starvation warning shows up. 

Yeah, but these ones don't burn calories.

Share this comment

Hmmm it could be an odd condition, upload the save file and attach it that way the devs can run it and hopefully it happens again. Chances are it will happen again on a save that has had the issue once before. Hopefully

Share this comment

8 hours ago, BlueLance said:

Look at the first screenshot - she gains the calories infinitely, as indicated by three little arrows near the calories field. How could she possibly have 4000 calories stored, when her "eaten today" field is zero?

5 hours ago, BlueLance said:

Hmmm it could be an odd condition, upload the save file and attach it that way the devs can run it and hopefully it happens again. Chances are it will happen again on a save that has had the issue once before. Hopefully

Well, unfortunately, the save for the 118 cycle is no longer there, I'm way past that, so I can upload what I have.

Edited by Hinforta

Share this comment