Sign in to follow this  

PS4 **V1.02** Smith Campaign NEW crash after beating Mutant Vix.

Galvior
  • Branch: Live Branch Version: Playstation Fixed

This new Version 1.02 patch did indeed fix the crash when Mutant Vix damages Smith. But now there is a NEW crash with Mutant Vix.

After defeating Mutant Vix, you get a few lines of dialogue, Brawl Mode gets unlocked and then the game crashes.

When reloading, you are back at the Vix Fight/Negotiation scene. Smith's campaign is still unbeatable. 

Edited later: I thought about something that may possibly affect the bug. I was continuing, using my campaign save data from v1.0.0 which was crashing at Mutant Vix. I have not tried restarting the campaign all over from start to see if it doesn't crash again.

Steps to Reproduce

- Get to end of Day 4 of Smith's Story.

- Defeat Mutant Vix (Thanks V1.02 damage crash fix!)

- Read post battle dialogue/options

- Game crashes before ending cutscene. 

Sign in to follow this  

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.

Sorry for the inconvenience, we are aware of this issue and are currently investigating this with our port partner. We will update as soon as we have more info.

• Thanks 1

Share this comment

Yes after the patch 1.02 on PlayStation Just faced this as well. 

nearly a month now and have not played this game more than a couple of hours. 

what a shame.
Worst launch of any Klie game. 

Share this comment

That is so funny! With the previous vix crash I *brilliantly* had a work-around I would use by keeping vix stunned the entire battle. Now their fix made it actually impossible to progress. It's like a meta-game the developers are playing to keep smith's campaign unplayable. Well done developers, foiled me again!

Share this comment

Time to move on to another game. Thanks for nothing devs. 

What a waste of money!

I would have asked for a refund but Sony has policies on digital bought games that you have already used. 

thanks for nothing Klie/tencent!
Over a month to launch and after 1 patch still in the same place where we started  

last game I am buying from these guys. 

Edited by Blak Hand

Share this comment

Hi everyone, sorry for the wait. The latest update for PS4 (which includes a fix for the Vix fight crash) is now live. More info here: 

• Thanks 1

Share this comment