Progress reset - compendium wiped (Switch)

Kizzm0
  • Branch: Live Branch Version: Windows Fixed

Hi

There is a serious issue on the Nintendo Switch version and i dont know how this was missed during testing?

Played two runs yesterday for ~4 hours. Unlocked a character, cards , perks, Mettle, flourishes. You name it.

Saved the game and closed it. Started the game this morning and the compendium is wiped. When i start a new game perks are gone, mettles are gone. Everything'ish is gone.

Im saying ish because unlocked cards actually pops up in the new run. Game thinks its your first playthrough again since it asks for tutorials. Run history can see my previous runs. When i start a new game it gives me pop ups with all the perks points i earned in previous runs (kill a boss/ do x amount of dmg /earn x amount of money) etc. 

I have reinstalled the game. I have Hard rebooted My switch and tried a new run. Saved, restarted the game and the problem still exists..

System version: 12.0.2

Game version: 1.0.0

Steps to Reproduce

Exit the game - start the game.

• Like 6

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.

Confirmed that the fix is there and works for me, by quickly completing a run up to the first day (to unlock Rook), closing the game and then loading back in to see my unlocked percentages there and Rook unlocked. Thank you!

• Like 1

Share this comment