Wobster on fire

homyx
  • Version: PC/MAC/Linux Fixed

When hit by lightning strike, nearby wobster catches fire and the water is on fire above him

20170919233858_1.jpg

Steps to Reproduce
get hit by lightning near a wobster, i also had a baggims with me, and he also caught fire, but dont think he ignited the wobster

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.
16 minutes ago, watermelen671 said:

It's supposed to happen with WX. Whenever he gets hit by lightning, all things in the immediate facility will also catch fire.

But an underwater lobster too?

Share this comment

Just now, fimmatek said:

But an underwater lobster too?

I'm pretty sure it happens outside of the beta as well, so I'm pretty sure it's intentional. :wilson_blush:

Share this comment

2 minutes ago, watermelen671 said:

I'm pretty sure it happens outside of the beta as well, so I'm pretty sure it's intentional. :wilson_blush:

I still don't think it supposed to happen... DS non-beta also has still some bugs. But whatever, Klei will fix it if they want.

Share this comment

18 hours ago, fimmatek said:

I still don't think it supposed to happen... DS non-beta also has still some bugs. But whatever, Klei will fix it if they want.

it is non-beta, but it will be fixed :D

Share this comment

May be the chemistry of the wobster's skin allow it to burn under water? I mean under water fire isn't totally impossible IRL from a chemistry point of view.

Share this comment

On 2017. 10. 09. at 8:59 AM, Mday said:

May be the chemistry of the wobster's skin allow it to burn under water? I mean under water fire isn't totally impossible IRL from a chemistry point of view.

but as you can see, the fire is not underwater, it is on the surface and follow the wobster

• Like 1

Share this comment