Wilbur only throws poop at himself

Johnnyprofane
  • Version: PC/MAC/Linux Fixed

Whenever I equip and throw manure as Wilbur, the manure lands at my feet and damages me, regardless of what I target.  I've included the prefabs for wilbur and manure from the shipwrecked dlc from my game files. poop.lua andwilbur.lua

Steps to Reproduce
Make a world as Wilbur, find some manure, equip said manure, try to throw manure, get damaged as it falls at your feet
  • Like 2

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.

I got this bug also. I think that one of the recently updates is responsible for this (earlier I played Wilbur and everything was OK). So I deleted this save, I disabed ALL mods, I made a new world with Wilbur... and this bug still exists :-/ In fact this happens every time now.

Edited by voyager156
typo

Share this comment

Also happens to me.

Since I just started playing Shipwrecked recently and have never seen it working correctly - I thought I was just doing something wrong...

Share this comment

There was a bug with the item physics. this will be fixed in the next update. Thanks for the reports :)

Share this comment