Wierd Glitch/Bug with Woodie and RoG starting DLC

TheBlackDragon4
  • Version: PC/MAC/Linux Pending

It started to happen in the Summer time (RoG start with the capability to have SW) . When I start to overheat and eat food with a twig as a filler (making meatballs and the such) I turn into the were beaver and when I return back to Woodie I lose every single rock, nitre, and flint that I was carrying so I then have the inability to make a new endothermic campfire. I also have the settings for the moles from defult to more. As far as I could tell, there were no moles in the local area near my camp. When the game loaded it also played the loading music when the game started and also end up starting in Summer when its set to the default, not sure if the game was out of sync (or if it needs to be insync with the internet or any of the Don't Starve servers for single player).

DxDiag.txt

log.txt

Steps to Reproduce
I had some custom settings. I have defaults for Spring/Autumn start. Have moles from default to more/lots have RoG as your starting DLC, play as woodie. In the summer start to overheat a little to where you almost take damage, cook food with a twig or so as a filler (meatballs, spicy cajan food, kebobs). then you should turn into the were beaver. Once that happens wait till the meter goes to 0, turn back into Woodie and all the rocks, nitre, and flint should be missing from where you turned into the were beaver.

User Feedback