Time glitches when entering/leaving the volcano

Awesomehylian
  • Version: PC/MAC/Linux Fixed

I have experienced time glitches in SW where when I enter or leave the volcano the time of day will be different than when I started. I'm not talking about a few time slivers. I assumed that a few time slivers were supposed to be taken out. Like 2 or 3. What happens is it will be day time, but upon entering or leaving the volcano, where I end up will be solid night even though the day meter shows it is day time. Waiting for the next time chunk (day, evening, night) does not fix the visual issue, though the music cues to signal the difference. My world is not linked to RoG and has all default settings.

I've seen this watching console players as well, including previously mentioned issues with jumping seasons without warning (being in summer on day 46 with default settings).

Steps to Reproduce
Got into the volcano during any season. Possibly more likely when automatic time lost crosses into another chunk of time.

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.

"What happens is it will be day time, but upon entering or leaving the volcano, where I end up will be solid night even though the day meter shows it is day time." --> This happen to me also.

Share this comment

This also happens to me when I enter/leave a cave in ROG world. I don't know if it's necessary to post another bug report

Share this comment